Art Lead – Publishing
- Own the publisher-side art vision, communicating market-requirements and learnings effectively and collaborating with 3rdparty studios to maximize a game’s potential.
- Use your knowledge of art production and asset creation pipelines to execute due diligence and reduce production risk.
- Use your broad knowledge and understanding of art styles to best judge market fit.
- Stay up to date on latest technologies and artistic trends to anticipate market needs.
- Drive the visual quality of our games to maximize platform support.
- Quickly and concisely assess titles based on art criteria which you have defined.
- Use your experience of game and marketing artwork to sync creative activities across the organization.
- Balance art creation with commercial realities and, where necessary, make the best compromise between these.
- Communicate art topics across the organization.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years track record as Senior Artist working with multiple development teams in parallel
- Marketing artwork experience a plus
- Experience of art creation for mobile titles
- 3rd party publishing experience is a plus
- Team building and team management experience
- Experience and appreciation of a wide range of styles
- An understanding of the requirements for producing UI artwork
- Hands-on experience in Unity3D
- Experience of: Photoshop, Illustrator, 3DS Max, Maya, MS Office, Jira, Confluence and similar software
- A fulltime, permanent position
- Being part of an international team that is built around challenging values (Be bold, Take ownership, Trust your team and Keep evolving)
- A challenging, results-achieving environment with a flat hierarchy
- A voice in our team: you will feel that your contribution to the quality of our games is decisive
- An asshole-free workplace, populated by true team players
- Many ways to grow your personality, skills and area of competence
- Coffee, juice, Club Mate and other hipster drinks to quench your thirst, and daily fresh fruit to keep you bright-eyed and bushy-tailed