Creative PR Manager
Are you an experienced PR pro driven by executing innovative PR campaigns? Are you someone who has a passion for visual communication and who thrives when challenged to bring a story to life?
flaregames is a fast-growing mobile game publisher with a rapidly-growing marketing team. As part of this growth, the Creative PR Manager will be at the forefront of planning, pitching and executing top-class PR campaigns that generate global exposure for both the company’s games portfolio and the company itself. The successful candidate must be able to work seamlessly with multiple stakeholders such as the Community, User Acquisition and Brand Management teams, and demonstrate an expert understanding of how AAA brands drive engagement and advocacy through their communications.
As Creative PR Manager, you will report directly to the Head of PR and Influencer Relations, but will be given ownership of product + corporate branding campaigns that drive the company forward. You will work with external game studios all around the world and will be required to help grow and maintain key partnerships with media, influencers and external PR/influencer/creative agencies. The flaregames marketing team is a matrix-organized department led by its Marketing Director.
Areas of responsibility
- Build PR campaigns / oversee product communication rollouts.
- Devise impactful promotions leveraging social influencers.
- Be a leading voice in the department’s creation of video content used for PR and social media.
- Create solid copy for press releases and corporate social media posts.
- Take a lead role in shaping the company’s corporate branding and visual profile.
- Draft messaging for internal Q&As to brief key stakeholders.
- Grow and maintain company’s media, influencer and PR/influencer/creative agency contacts.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and keep teams informed of external communications.
- Question the status quo every day – pitch and execute innovative concepts and don’t be afraid to take measured risks.
Your skills and experience
- You have at least 4 years of experience working in PR, either agency or in-house.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, as far as you will work in English.
- You have ideally been working on brands that engage with millions of users.
- You have experience in creating PR product roadmaps over a 6-12 month timeline.
- You have worked in a creative capacity that has involved conceptualizing and directing visual assets such as trailers and promotional ads.
- You are familiar with videogame development and have a top-level understanding of its associated production frameworks.
- You have a passion for paid advertising and are fascinated by how leading brands innovate to stay ahead of the game.
- You understand how the success of PR campaigns are measured, and are comfortable setting both qualifiable and quantifiable goals.
- You play both mobile and console games and understand what drives players into a game.
- You feel ownership and you like a challenge. You roll your sleeves and make things happen.
- Bonus Point #1: As well as working on major brands, you also have experience of launching brand new, previously unknown IPs.
- Bonus Point #2: You have an international background. You have been working within a globally facing company or have been living in other continents.
- Bonus Point #3: You have previously worked on campaigns that leveraged social influencers on social networks such as YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat.
- A fulltime and permanent position
- A challenging but great working environment with a flat hierarchy
- An asshole-free workplace, populated by true team players
- Many ways to grow your personality and skills
- A voice in our team: your contribution to the quality of the game is decisive
- Coffee, juice, Club Mate and other hipster drinks to quench your thirst, and even fruit to keep you bright-eyed and bushy-tailed