Developer Relations Manager
At flaregames, the Developer Relations Manager identifies and contacts developers around the world to select the best games and studios for our portfolio.
The Developer Relations Manager evaluates and chooses projects to execute the Flaregames publishing strategy.
- As one of the representatives for Flaregames, you will build strong relationships with independent mobile game studios across the world and attract the best of them. You will represent Flaregames at key industry trade-shows.
- You will participate in evaluation process and filter concepts in line with Flaregames publishing strategy.
- You will negotiate million-dollar term-sheets and drive discussions until signature of the publishing agreement.
- You will work with developers around the world but you will have a strong focus on the Asian market
Required Skills & Experience
- You have a very strong network in the mobile game industry, in particular in the Asian market. You know the key independent studios across the globe, and they know you.
- You have previous experience in business development at a publisher in the videogame industry. You spent the last years sourcing console, PC, mobile or browser-based videogame projects.
- As a plus, you speak, at least, one of the following languages: Chinese, Korean or Japanese
- You are passionate and VERY knowledgeable about games and game development. You play games and can speak about it.
- You are a convincing personality and you show enthusiasm for great games.
- You are able to bring up the right questions and you have the special sense for the identification of the right ideas.
- You have amazing inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills. You have experience at negotiating complex agreements and you can handle high level of pressure.
- You are open-minded, you have great intercultural competence and you are used to work in an international environment.
- A fulltime, permanent position
- Being part of an international team that is built around challenging values (Be bold, Take ownership, Trust your team and Keep evolving)
- A challenging, results-achieving environment with a flat hierarchy
- A voice in our team: you will feel that your contribution to the quality of our games is decisive
- An asshole-free workplace, populated by true team players
- Many ways to grow your personality, skills and area of competence
- Coffee, juice, Club Mate and other hipster drinks to quench your thirst, and daily fresh fruit to keep you bright-eyed and bushy-tailed