Intern Human Resources
Become a part of the flaregames-team. We’re all about doing what it takes to find the most vibrant, forward-thinking individuals. flaregames is a fast-growing mobile game publisher. As part of this growth, the Intern Human Resources will support the HR team. We offer working hours flexibility and the opportunity to join a group of like-minded people hailing from all corners of the globe.
Areas of responsibility
- Assist the HR department in their daily tasks and long term projects.
- Support our candidate management with interview coordination and candidate communication.
- Research and compile information for special assignments.
- Assist in implementing new e-recruiting tool.
- Participate in HR system testing.
- Assist in the preparation of highly confidential documents, data gathering, reports and presentations.
Your skills and experience
- You are an enrolled student in a Bachelor or Master’s program.
- You are an excellent communicator with great people skills.
- You are able to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- You have some knowledge and understanding of project plan development and timelines.
- You have demonstrated computer application skills (Word, Excel, Access, HR Information/Employment systems a plus).
- You are fluent in German and in English.
- Bonus Points: You have first practical experience in HR or Recruiting.
- A challenging, results-achieving environment with a flat hierarchy
- An asshole-free workplace, populated by true team players
- Many ways to grow your personality, skills and area of competence
- A voice in our team: you will feel that your contribution to the quality of our games is decisive
- Coffee, juice, Club Mate and other hipster drinks to quench your thirst, and daily fresh fruit to keep you bright-eyed and bushy-tailed