Jr. Mobile Media Buyer
For our Marketing Department, we’re looking for a Jr. Mobile Media Buyer
Areas of responsibility
- Reporting to the Head of Media Buying, you will plan, execute, optimize and report our mobile media buys on social
- RTB and specialized mobile ad networks
- Monitor our existing mobile advertising channels and platforms and make recommendation to achieve KPI targets
- Help in improving our media buy and optimization practices
Your skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Mobile Marketing in a gaming company or as media planner in an agency – We won’t consider profiles with no experience
- A degree in Business / Media / Marketing or similar field
- Good knowledge of paid social media advertising and mobile performance marketing
- Familiar with gaming KPIs like LTV, CPI, ARPU, D1, D7…
- Metrics-driven approach to maximize returns
- Strong analytical capabilities with expertise in Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English – You will work in English
- We are looking for someone practical, dedicated, independent but also team-player.
- You have experience in a similar role in a free-to-play mobile studio or publisher
- You have a network within mobile ad-networks & mobile tracking solution providers.
- Being part of a company that grows 300% year-on-year and has ambition to become the leading global game publisher on mobile
- Be part of a bottom-up team. You create your job, you define it, you setup your targets every quarter as long as they fit the marketing vision.
- Learn & grow. We invest into your development and we understand trying new things / screwing-up is part of the learning experience
- Being part of a very international team: the marketing team covers 9 nationalities and 50% of the company isn’t German.