Senior Game Designer – Tampere, Finland
We are looking for an experienced game designer who lives and breathes free-to-play but also understands what makes games fun and emotional experiences.
- Play a key role within a small team working to introduce action RPGs to everyone
- Inspire the creative efforts from the people around you and lead the creative vision of your team
- Work and be responsible for all aspects of game design of your team, ranging from second-to-second gameplay to free-to-play systems and economy.
- Passion and hunger to create your best work yet
- Self-driven attitude, willingness to take ownership and ability to work as part of a team
- You understand what makes games fun and emotional experiences and have the tools to craft them
- Experience working with multiple titles demonstrated in a portfolio
- Understanding of KPIs and how to affect them
- Rich with ideas and know-how to communicate them
- Fluent in English and willing to relocate to Finland
- UI / UX know-how
If you’re interested please send your applications to email@example.com