With the Royal Revolt franchiseand Olympus Rising, we have developed two very successful IP’s with more than 25 million installs and a very loyal and engaged community of over 1 million active users per month. Besides maintaining these games, we are currently working on new and exciting projects. To be able to support these games and to be able to develop new IP’s we want to expand our Art Team and are looking for anEnvironment Artist.
This a full-time (40hr/week) position onsite at our studio in Frankfurt, Germany. No telecommuting or remote work options are available.Flare Games will provide working rights to future employees, so all applicants are welcome.
To apply, please send a cover letter, a link to your portfolio, and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3+ years as an Environment Artist in the games industry
- Excellent Max/Maya and Zbrush (or the equivalent) knowledge
- Excellent Photoshop knowledge
- Excellent Substance Designer, Painter and/or Quixel knowledge
- A high level of working and quality standards
- Ability to manage workflow, priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in PBR workflows
- Knowledge with game engines, for example, Unreal or Unity
- Knowledge of shader creation
- The ability to manage assets to fit memory, poly budgets, and other platform-specific limitations
- Passion for making and playing video games with an awareness of current titles and industry trends
- Create high resolution and in-game asset creation, including; Modeling, unwrapping, and texturing of Environment Assets; landscapes, props, weapons, buildings, etc...
- Work with the Art Director and Concept Artist to maintain the art direction of the game
- Be part of a small and highly collaborative multi-discipline development team
- Have fun and enjoy working here