At Firefly Studios we enable mobile game studios to create award-winning games throughout the world. Our commitment to operating awesome free-to-play games for mobile devices allows us to work with world-class mobile game studios from around the world.
For our studio in Cluj-Napoca, we’re looking for a QA Lead.
- Working closely with the Producer/Product Manager, Development Team and QA Management, you organise the testing for your game
- You assure the quality of the game, by testing it and requesting support from flaregames QA and Outsourcing
- You are responsible for the quality of Release Candidates for Submissions and versions for Milestone Reviews
- You initialise Quality Management like play sessions and focus group tests
- You own the content of the game’s bug tracker and the quality of test plans
- You are the knowledge base of the game and therefore the Point of Contact for internal and external parties
Required Skills and Experience
- You have at least 5 years experience in QA, preferably worked as QA Lead or Senior QA Tester
- You were responsible for organizing QA for at least three products – from Production to Release
- You have expertise in mobile games and the free-to-play genre
- Experience of testing SDKs
- Knowledge of TRCs from Apple, Google and Microsoft
- Proficiency in working independently and in a well-structured way
- Excellent knowledge of bug-tracking software, preferably JIRA
- Competent using software such as MS Office, Atlassian Confluence, Google Docs etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Worked and embraced an agile work environment
- A fulltime and permanent position
- A challenging but great working environment with a flat hierarchy
- Many ways to grow your personality and skills
- A voice in our team: your contribution to the quality of the game is decisive
- Coffee flatrate, plus juice, Club Mate and other hipster drinks to quench your thirst, and even fruit to keep you bright-eyed and bushy-tailed