We’re all about doing what it takes to find the most vibrant, forward-thinking individuals. We offer full re-location packages, working hours flexibility, and the opportunity to join a group of like-minded people hailing from all corners of the globe.
Our recruitment process incorporates four steps.
It may look a little detailed, but we want you to give you all information about how we work and what we believe in.
Get in touch – we look forward to hearing from you!
We believe in humans making the difference – a person’s CV is only half of the story! It’s incredibly important for us to hire the right personalities and work in an “asshole-free” environment. We achieve big but remain humble at all times.
- We have a chat. Via Skype, normally, but if you’re around we’re happy to take you for a drink or two.
- We have a formal interview. This can take some time. We want to know everything about how you work and inevitably vice versa!
- You visit us for one or two days of “work trial”. We invite you to check out our offices and meet the whole team by introducing yourself with a short talk. We then assign you a trial task in line with what you’d be doing from day to day.
- You work on your task, give a presentation with your results to a small group of stakeholders, and answer questions.
These are currently the awesome positions we’re looking to fill. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Senior Data Scientist (remote work possible)
- QA Tester – Studio Firefly (Cluj, Romania)
- QA Lead – Studio Firefly (Cluj, Romania)
- Mobile Game Engineer – Studio Firefly (Cluj, Romania)
- Customer Support Team Lead – Studio Firefly (Cluj, Romania)
- Administrative Assistant – Studio Firefly (Cluj, Romania)